Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

One Direction?!

Since One Direction has gotten so incredibly popular, I guess I never really talked about my opinions on them - I know they're are a lot of people who are absolutely obsessed - Directioners - and a lot of people who absolutely hate them. Honestly, I do like them, a lot ore than I do say, Justin Bieber (sorry Beliebers!) but I do, after a while, get sick of hearing about them and sick of seeing them on my Facebook News Feed 999,999,999,999 times every single day. I really do like their music and I feel like I loved the song What Makes You Beautiful before One Direction even became really popular. I think the songs have a good message, and  really do like the music, but I think it's a bit overrated.

Oh yeah, and Liam's sexy.

This is my favorite ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment