Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

LJBASWCU: Summer

Haha remember this? From when I first started my blog...oh gosh that was a long time ago. Ljbaswcu is, let's just blog and see what comes up. And I feel like doing that today because I'm not quite sure what it is I actually want to blog about but I know I said I'd blog so...

When I first started my blog, I had just blogged about whatever, I guess. So  I guess that's what I should do today... because that was always fun and I like blogging about random things because I'm random like that :P

Summer reading. Mrow. I'm taking Honors English next year, which means I have to read THREE books. I chose Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom, Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult, and The Blind Side by Michael Lewis. Let me just say, I finished Tuesdays With Morrie, although I have yet to even start the worksheet that goes along with it. It's a really good book, but it's also extremely sad. I'm about 60 pages into Nineteen Minutes, which is also very good, surprisingly, I didn't think I would like it. But I do. It's very long though and the font is small so it's going to take me a long time to read but I guess I don't mind. Summer reading isn't all that awful if you like the books, which I do, so far. Oh and then there's summer algebra, which absolutely sucks. Blech.

Summer plans. Gosh I really am blogging all about summer today aren't I. Let's see...there's a few vacations I'm going on (and yes I will hopefully still be blogging even during them) I'm also doing summer band, yay (wow, what a band geek...) oh well. That starts Monday, and I'm excited for that. I miss playing my oboe. My sisters have swim lessons, which leaves one day free each week, in which I'll probably end up going swimming or something, probably at the lake I always go to. I picked blueberries earlier this morning, it was fun and they were really sweet, yum. Hahaa I suppose you could say this summer has been better for me than previous summers, because as you know, I pretty much detest summers. Two months alone with no friends. Yuck.

Summer Favorite: I'm really liking Clinique's Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer. I'm shade 3, and I just recently got this product, which is somewhere, more or less, around $25. It has SPF 15, which is always good, and gives just enough coverage for summer. It doesn't small bad and it doesn't make me look orangey either. I really like it so far, haha I'll have to review it sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment