Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Summer!

Hey! So, it's finally summertime, my school ended on June 18th (a half day on a MONDAY, how pathetic) but anyway, yay and nay for summer, yaybecause I now have a lot more time to blog. When I first made this blog I would blog just about every day. I would just always be blogging, and if I forgot, I would make up for it by doing all of those extra posts on the weekend. Thenb, I soon got very busy with school and pretty much stopped blogging. I would post a few times, maybe once or twice every few weeks, even months, always saying I wopuld start blogging more often. Well, clearly that never happened. But I will be blogging much more often this summer, hopefully two-three posts per week, maybe more or less depending on how much time I have and if I'm going on vacation or if I'm busy with summer reading or, ugh, new this year, summer MATH - yuck. Anyway, back on topic...why don't I like summer?
     For me, summer is just this unsocial two months where I spend all day long doing boring crap and being bored out of my mind. Basically, I don't really hang out with my frieds in the summer. Why? Because if they're on vacation, I'm not, when I'm on vacation, they're not, etc. etc. etc. Plus, they all participate in all these camps andeveryone's just too busy. Gah I hate summer. Plus there's this stupid thing called summer algebra, prepping for algebra next year (btw I'm taking Algebra II Honors...oh god wish me luck with that, hahahaha. Anyway, this post wasn't supposed to be a rant on how much I dislike summer so...
     Where have I been? Of course, over the past few months, I've been busy with school and such. Also, I've been a lot busier on other websites (sorry :P) but I am obsessed at the nmoment, with Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, and, also, I got a Facebook, how exciting!(: Not only has my other Internet life (hahaha) taken over my time for blogging but also my "life" life. Let's see...I've been hanging out with my friends more and more often. I broke up with my boyfriend. I had a band concert, graduation, graduation dfance (so fun!) among several other things. I'll be going on vacation for two weks total this summer (not saying where or when!) I had my dance recital, practice oboe often, and I joined track. Most of that's over now, which means, I have more time to blog, which I'm super excited about!
     By the way, about my YouTube: Unfortunatel;y I don't really think I'll be posting many videos anymore...I've just gotten too bus to film and edit a video every week, and its just too stressful. Maybe I'll upload a few this summer, like possibly a back to school haul later on, since hauls are my favorite videos to watch and make! Also, a room tour gets requested the most often, so I may or may not do that depending on if I decide to go back to YT or not.
     Speaking of the hauls, I've already started getting back to school clothes because, as you know a lot of stores are having huge sales this time of year...like the VS Semi Annual sale and the redline sales at Hollister/Abercrombie...for example, I got a $49.50 pair of jeggings for $7.74 at Hollister! But I'll discuss that later, haha.
     Anyway, yhe point of this post is this: I'm back for summer and am so very excited to start blogging more like I used to! I stioll have a ton of ideas of things to blog about and certain products I want to review, etc. So, cheers to that! Happy beginning of summer and I'll talk to you all soon:)

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment