Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Christmas List!

So my mom likes to get her Christmas shopping done early, so about this time of year, she asks me for a Christmas list. I always feel like Christmas lists are fun, both reading other peoples' lists and creating your own. This post is going to cover my Christmas list! Haha sorry for like the bad format and such...i copied and pasted from a Microsoft Word document loll
1.       VS Pink Bootcut Yoga Pant – Grey Leopard
2.       North Face Girls’ Oso Hoodie – Coffee Brown
3.       Clinique Take the Day Off
4.       MAC Lipstick – Hue $14.50                                                                              

5.       Seventeen Subscription (Renewed)
6.       Conair Ceramic Instant Heat ¾” Spiral Styler
7.       Urban Decay Naked Palette
8.       VS Pink Thermal Pullover Hoodie – Heart Dark Grey
9.       Yearbook (at my school we order yearbooks around December, so I always ask my mom to order me one for Christmas :)
10.   MAC Dazzleglass – Baby Sparks
11.   Abercrombie “kira” – Oatmeal
12.   Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray
13.   Moccasins
14. eos Lipbalm - Summer Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment