Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Soft Kissable Lips for the Holidays!

So I know it's only November...but it's never too early to start getting soft kissable lips for the holidays! I'm going to share with you some tips and tricks! Let's begin....

-If you really wanted, you could use a sugar scrub to exfoliate lips, basically it's just sugar and honey. However, that can get messy, and I've found a much easier solution. Which is...
-Exfoliate with a vibrating toothbrush. Haha I get the Crayola ones with the tiny brush head and just slowly brush my lips with it..the vibrating really helps exfoliate and leave my lips really soft.
-The next step is a good lip balm, or lip butter. Try Softlips, eos, or, Chapstick just released a limited edition white mocha lip balm...yummy!
-Lipstick is like, optional. I don't like lipstick that much personally, but I guess everyone has their own opinion on it.
-I like to apply a pretty (but not too sticky) lipgloss with a little bit of shimmer or shine!

Happy soft lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment