Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil

So, I finally got a chance to try Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Pencil....bwahahaha jk. I WISH. But I did go shopping today and I picked up a few things at Ulta. I'll cover that in another post. But while I was there, I was able to swatch one of the 24/7 pencils on my hand. I did this about 6 hours ago...and although the swatches from the Naked palette have comepletely faded, the eyeliner pencil looks exactly like it did right when I swatched it. That, I think is absolutely AMAZING. The color I swatched, Gunmetal, is gorgeous, described as a glimmering dark grey. It's just that, so beautiful. It definitely did glide on super easily and I am very impressed even though I did not try this out on my eyes. It still, as I type this, it is on my hand, and looking perfect. It has not smudged at all. I'm really excited to try this eyeliner pencil as an eyeliner, not just something to swatch on my hand, haha! If you want an exact color reference...it looks just like OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, or Urban Decay Gunmetal Eyeshadow, but with more glitter! This is very very pretty and I LOVE this eyeliner! I think this would be great...it sounds a little bit expensive at $18, but I think it would be worth it. I have swatched for example, a Clinique cream liner, it barelystayed for an hour. I have tried Ulta eyeliners and they too do not work as well as this. I definitely reccomend. I'm not so sure about how it would show up on your waterline...but I'm sure it would look great no matter what. As far as I know, this is available at Ulta, Sephora, and on the UD website!

No comments:

Post a Comment