Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

OPI Katy Perry Collection! ♥

After discovering this stuff, I decided I HAD to post this blog entry...so here it is: OMG. New this month was OPI's Katy Pery collection. When I mentioned it in my last post, I had never even seen it lol (but I knew I wanted it because a.) I love OPI. b.) I love nail polish. c.) I love Katy Perry) and mixing the 3 together would make the best nail collection ever. Lol so after blogging, I googled the words "OPI Katy Perry Collection" and clicked on a link to a blog about nail polish and the colors looked awesome! Like that nail polish would be absolutely perfect for me!!! So when I go on Wednesday, CVS had better have that collection lol because I am most definitely buying it no matter what! (Or I could always go to Ulta lol) I love all of the colors, especially (based on the pix in the blog) "Not Like the Movies" and also, "Teenage Dream" Hahah that isn't a surprise because I absolutely looooove those songs :) The colors are amazinggggggg and soooo pretty! Love "Teenage Dream" with "Black Shatter" on top also! All amazing nail polishes, based on the picture, and I loveee the brand OPI! It's actually my favorite nail polish brand in the world! So I pretty much HAVE to try out this stuff, and then, of course, review it on YouTube. Hahahh. I really have to try this polish like ASAP.... it would be perfect for me, I just know it. If you've tried it, let me know what you think in the comments below!!!
Some awesome blogs I found!
xo,
Ali <3

2 comments:

  1. My mom i think is gonna buy this for me :) i think i saw an ad in a magazine... people maybe? or seventeen? and i absolutely love "teenage dream". gorgeous-nessss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I finally figured out how to respond to you!!
    The amount of blogging that you do is good for practice in English essays. Your topics are fun to read about.I like hearing about what you are doing in school Didn't you you liked Sponge bob??
    XXXOOO Grammy

    ReplyDelete