Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

blah blah blah.(again)

I'm not sure to blog about. I suppose I could also title this post "LJBASWCU" aka "Let's just blog and see what comes up" lol. But personally I like the title this blog has right now better. So, basically, I just do these sort of bogs when I don't know what to talk about but I feel like blogging. So, I suppose it would be appropriate to start off by telling you what I'm doing right now. Well, I'm listening to Kiss n Tell by Ke$ha, well, Animal, now, and I'm texting 3 people, 2 of which I know are allowed to give out their real names, Annie and Sam, and then another friend (the guy who I was talking about in the how to draw a heart post) and of course, I'm blogging about who knows what.I remember when I first made this blog and just would blog about whatever came to my mind, that was fun lol. So I guess I'll try that again? Hahaha I don't know. Ok, OPI Shatter.has come out with a ton of new colors recently. Not only do they have Black Shatter, but now they also have White, Silver, Turqupise, Blue, Red, and also Navy. I really love the Silver one. I already have the Black, I think I really want the Silver one now. It's metallic and super pretty, I've seen a couple YouTube videos on it. Of course, the other colors all sound fun too. The Turquoise sounds like it would be super pretty I think. It's kind of hard to not like something OPI hahaha I'm obsessed with OPI. Ooh now listening to Take It Off - lol I'm logged into my http://www.playlist.com/ account in another window and am just listening to whatever comes on, because I am too lazy to change it. Hahaha okay maybe I'll go change it to Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. For a slow song, that song is super good. And Bluebird is quite decent too, also by Christina Perri. Ooh, speaking of which, has anyone else heard Lady Gga's new song Hair? i think it's kinda strange but it definitely has a catchy tune. It didn't pop out at me like The Edge of Glory, but I can definitely say that overall, I like the song. *sigh* music is like my life, if you haven't noticed. I'm kind of obsessed!My favorite is for sure, pop, and country is decent, I love Taylor Swift. And rock, sometimes, in the case of like, Avril Lavigne. Hahaha but I don't like, like, reggae, and all that. I love pop though. My fave. I like Rihanna, like, Disturbia, and Only Girl In The World. At the moment, Lady Gaga is my absolute favorite. I'm so phsyched for her Born This Way album, which comes out in just 5 days! Yeahhhh! So excited. I'll have to buy that on iTunes, of course, I'm saving up my iTunes credit for Pretty Little Liars episodes. Ooh, song has changed to Yeah3x by Chris Brown. teehee well I guess I've blogged enough for tonight, haven't I? Lol I'll hopefully be back on tomorrow! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment