Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Relationships should not be built on sneaking around.

Sorry, that was just the sentence thatb was in my head. Lol I was going back and reading through Annie's blog and that was in there, based on Aria and Ezra, my fav couple from Pretty Little Liars, which is, obviously, my favorite show. Anyway, I think it's time to give this blog a makeover. What do you think? I think yes. But anyway, I meant to make this a playlist, with like 5-10 of my favorite songs currently. Okay, here goes...
10. Bluebird by Christina Perri
9. Hair by Lady GaGa
8. I Won't by Colbie Caillat
7. F**kin' Perfect by P!nk
6. Judas by Lady GaGa
5. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
4. Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
3. To Find Perfect by Alyssa Shouse
2. The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa
1. Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum

That's all for now. I am going to go and give this blog a makeover, I think. Yes, a makeover. Okay, that's all :) Ta ta! -Ali ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment