Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday... ☺

So tomorrow, May 16, is my sister "peaceypenguin's" birthday. I'm not gonna say her actual name or how old she'll be though hahaha. But anyway, since tomorrow is Monday, we decided to just celebrate her birthday today rather than tomorrow just because it was a lot easier this way. So we just did that,. and now, I'm sitting here blogging about it. Well, she got two cakes, this red velvet cake with cream cheese icing, and also, her favorite, chocolatewith chocolate icing and a chocolate drizzle thing. I actually only had the red velvet, because I despise chocolate cake, it was amazingly good, considering it came from Walmart lol, no offense. But anyway, the cake was really good! Then she opened all her presents and got a penguin pillow pet, Club Penguin membership card, Nintendo DSI Club Penguin game, a bag of Sour Patch, a gift card, and this really pretty tee shirt from Abercrombie Kids that I'm kind of jealous of lol. So, my day has been pretty plain so far. I'm just wearing my hot pink sweatpants and this tee shirt, my hair's up, and I'm wearing no makeup lol. I don't look that bad though, I mean, my hair is straightened. I tried to film a video like fifteen minutes ago only to learn that the camera had run out of battery. Oh well, I'll try again later. I actually did film one Friday then i tried to pload it but it didn't want to move itself from the camera to the computer. *sigh* Anyway, Happy birthday sis and I'll blog again tomorrow. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment