Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sarah Dessen!

I've recently gotten really into the author Sarah Dessen, after reading just one book of hers, That Summer. It's super good, about this 15 year old girl Haven and her sister's wedding and father's second wedding and her height...it's just really good and well-written. I've actually recently just ordered the second book by her, Someone Like You, from my local library online. It sounds interesting lol. I've gotten so into reading lately, I've read quite a bit the past few weeks. The entire L.A. Candy series by Lauren Conrad, and currently I'm reading Heartless, the seventh book in the Pretty Little Liars series. Which is amazing. But anyway, this blog is about Sarah Dessen, not Lauren Conrad or Sara Shepard or anyone like that, no offense. Haha. But anyway, Sarah Dessen writes amazing novels for young adults, so relatable and amazing. Sooo good. I mean, seriously, you have to go read one. Lol I want to read all of hers haha. Dreamland sounds really good, as does Lock and Key, and all her other books. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment