Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last night!

Last night was like, a super busy night for me. I had my dress rehearsal for dance - full costume, plus full h&m (hair and makeup) - it was fun, but I'm only in one dance, which is towards the end of the 3 hour show, so basically I just sat around for a few hours and texted Annie (http://www.sparkleshinebeautify.blogspot.com) and then my other friend featured in the blog post about drawing hearts. Lol texting my friends makes everything a lot more enjoyable. I'm kind of obsessed with my phone. Anyway, the rehearsal is 45 minutes away from where I live. So the entire way there, as well as the entire way back, I listened to "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum on repeat lol. If you know me, you know that once I decided a song is my new fav, I listen to it on repeat constantly until a new better song comes out. But anyway, so back at the rehearsal (which is at this highschool) I was sitting on the floor in my costume (well, I was sitting on top of my sweatshirt) eating lotsa snacks 9cookies, brownies, fruit snacks, red velvet cake, Craisins...) and then drinking my new fav, Lipton Diet Iced Green Tea - Citrus. My friend, "E" introduced it to me a few days ago and I fell in love with it! Lol and anyway, my feet killed (my pointe shoes are a tad small) and I'm texting two of my best friends in like the whole world. Then my friend had to go becausse he was playing The Simpsons Wii (two of his favs - The Simpsons and Wii lol) so I'm just sitting there bored texting Annieeee. *sigh* it was a long night. I didn't mess up my dance, though, or forget anything, so that's definitely good. The actual recital's tomorrow. I'll have to blog about how that goes. *sigh* i'm gonna open a new blog post now and basicallt just create a playlistttt of some sort ;)
With <3,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment