Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

My format on an autobiagrophyyy!!!

I have to do this autobiography as part of an English project. My friend Annie wrote a poem about me, so I will include that, but I also want to write a paragraph about me. I'm not sure what to do though, so I thought I'd tell you the format I have planned in my head right now and I could go back and edit after you guys give me your ideas and suggestions! :) I was thinking about maybe like, giving myself a survey? Hahaha I want this to be amazing, because I'm like a perfectionist lol and this is actually p[art of a book. Still not sure who to dedicate iot to though. *sigh*

[My full name] is a [My grade] at [My school] She loves to write poetry and is inspired by {Whatever I'm inspired by, I guess] She loves shopping, spending time with friends, and listening to music. [My name] says "I like poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick"

And then I'd add the poem, a picture of meee, and then, maybe a little something else. Like, my favorite quotes? Idk, maybe I could get my friends involved? Hahaha I love things like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment