Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Ok, when it comes to thinking about different topics to blog about, I completely forgot about The Royal Wedding lol. I don't know how that's possible. No, I did not watch the entire thing. Yes, my mother tried to wake me up at 5AM to watch the wedding, but being the procrastinator that I am, and being as tired as I was, I was too lazy to get up so I just went back to sleep for another hour and a half. Then I got up, it was a school morning, so I just got ready then was able to watch a few minutes of the wedding before going to school Friday morning. First of all, I have to say, even though Kate's dress was quite modest, she did look really good in it! I loved her hair and makeup also, her skin was like, really radiant hahaha. It looked amazing on camera. And her hair was in perfect curls, with the Cartier tiara she was wearing, she looked like, stunning lol/ And then, William, I loved the bright red on him...soooo his color hahaha. He and Kate looked amazing together. And Pippa... I was surprised she wore a white dress! It was very pretty though, I liked it! And the afterparty gown was really pretty too, in my opinion, I liked it more than Kate's afterparty dress, no offense. If you haven't seen it, it's this long flowy blue-green gown with a deep-V neck... sooo pretty lol. Kate's was pretty too though. And did anyone else see the picture of William and Kate's kiss, with the frownibng crying girl in the back? hahaha I thought that was hilarious :) heetee. Unfortunately, I did not see the kiss live, but I did get a chance to see it later Friday afternoon. Overall, I liked this royal wedding, it was good. William and Kate look cute together :) And now I shall attach 2 pictures...
Okay, this first one is of Kate's sister Pippa Middleton, aka the Maid of Honor, in her afterparty dress! Isn't it super pretty???
 

And of course I had to put a picture of William and Kate's kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment