Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory!

Okay, so Lady Gaga's new album, Born This Way, is coming out on May 23, a week from this coming Monday. I've heard all 3 of her new songs, and I have to say, they all are amazing. Actually, while I'm typing this out, I have them playing, rit now, Judas is playing on my playlist. The 3 new songs, obviously, you can tell from the title, are Born This Way, Judas, and The Edge of Glory. All 3 are amazing, like I said, but my favorite is The Edge of Glory, then Judas, then Born This Way. I bought The Edge of Glory the day it came out, which was just 4 days ago lol. It's AMAZING. It's actually inspired by her grandfather's death. It's about living on the edge during the last moment of that thing we call life :) So, yes, it's about deth, but still, a fantastic song altogether!!!! Judas is a really good, catchy song as well... "I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Judas baby..." hahaha it's so catchy! Love it, and The Edge of Glory is also an amazing song, as mentioned Born This Way is good oo, but lol I'm kind of sick of it because I've heard it SO MANY TIMES! Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment