Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 8th is bad luck, and donuts!

Yuck. Donuts are like disgusting. And now I will tell this story to you about why I say such a thing and give two examples of what the problem with May 8th is. Oh, and hope you don't puke after reading this lol. Don't read if you're squeamish! :) So here we go... It all started on May 8th, 2005. It was Mother's Day, and we all went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. (And by we I mean my family and I) and I had 3 donuts - I think two were glazed and one was glazed with sprinkles? I don't remember. Anyway, the donuts were absolutely amazing! I think I had a smoothie too that day lol. But anyway, we had gotten two dozen or so donuts that day, and of course there were leftovers, so we took them home, rather than wasting, obviously. So after lunch that day, I had another donut, which I think was jelly. And then with my dinner that night I had another donut, it was chocolate glazed, I remember that for a fact. So, if you did the math, that was like, 5 donuts, and this was over 6 years ago, so I was quite young. Well at 8-ish at night, I kindof puked. And then again at 10. But see, the thing is, I've never eaten a donut since that little incident, and, I've never puked since then either!!! And then, May 8th, 2010, my sister caught this stomach bug and just puked like evrywhere, all day. See? I think there's something behind that, and it's not a coincidental thing! Don't you agree? Oh, but I still eat donut holes, sometimes, but only the jelly ones. And sometimes Toaster Strudels for breakfast, but only the strawberry kind. They taste, like exactly like a donut! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment