Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

blah blah blah for the i think i lost counth time.

I have no ide what to blog about. I haven't blogged in like a week, quite a while I know, and I have so many things I want to blog about...Fashinspirations, Urban Decay Wishlist, 5 Top Songs, Christmas Lists, Pajamas, I'd also like to do the Fall Loves Tag from YouTube in blog version, a few swatches and reviews, and possibbly blog about Tumblr, Twitter, Ulta vs. Sephora, etc.... the list goes on and on and on. Oh, and I would love to do some fall fashion posts, like I did some summer ones, I think I did a little white dress one, crop tops, cocktail dresses, etc. I'd love to do a homecoming dress type thing as well. There are so many posts I'd love to get done. I'd better go start on that...tell me which ones you'd be interested in seeing first, 'kay? And then there's a few posts for MACtober I have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment