Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Maybelline Eyeshadows

I found a Maybelline eyeshadow duo last night in my makeup collection that I had never gotten a chance to try out...this one was in the shades "Grey Matters" and consisted of a grey and a lighter almost white grey. I thought I would write this post to tell you how much I like this eyeshadow. the quality is, surprisingly excellent, I swatched these shadows on my forearm and was shocked to see how pigmented the grey color was. The whiter one, I had a bit of a tougher time trying to get it to show up, but it was still pretty well pigmented, more so than the Ulta shadows I've tried, and am now happy to say that Maybelline shadows pass my shadow test and I hope to try some more. I personally am a big fan of Maybelline mascaras. They are actually the only mascaras I will use. Also, I do like Maybelline lipsticks, they are pretty colors, smell nice, are creamy, and seem to last for a long time. I really do like Maybelline overall as a brand, their foundation is a bit on the iffy side (lol) but other than that I think it is a nice brand and their eyeshadows are a good quality considering they are a drugstore product.

No comments:

Post a Comment