Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Loves Tag ♥ (Blog edition!)

Macbarbie07 on YouTube posted this tag a while ago and I really wanted to do it, blog edition. So here goes. I tag whoever wants to do this!
Questions!:
Beauty & Fashion:
1) Top 5 fall makeup items?
Hmmm....MAC eyeshadow in Naked Lunch, Clean & Clear Fruit Infusions 9to wake you up in the morning) I have the yellow one, Christian Dior Rouge Dior Lipgloss in 255 (no longer available :( but I've fallen back in love with this gloss) Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Mist, and Clinique Bronzer in Sunkissed (keep your summer tan as it fades away:)
2) Favorite Fall hair product?
Definitely Pantene Detangler for medium/thick hair...this stuff is a lifesaver
3) Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
essie Lady Godiva...very fall looking - a pretty chocolate brown:)
4) Favorite Fall scent?
B&BW Twilight Woods it smells just like fall...
5) Most worn clothing item & accessory?
For clothing item? I love crops/capris for fall. They're the perfect transition item bwteen shorts ad jeans/pants!

Random Fall Questions!:
1) Who's your Fall Style icon?
Aria from Pretty Little Liars...I love her clothes so much<3
2) Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?
I don't go to corn mazes because I tend to make a total mess of myself. But if I did go I'd wear a sweatshirt, jeans, and either boots or old sneakers.
3) Favorite Halloween movie?
Twitches 2. Even though I can't sleep for a week after watching it.
4) Favorite Halloween candy?
Not candy corn...what other Halloween candies are there?
5) What are you being for Halloween?!
I really want to be Minnie Mouse, inspired by Macbarbie07's tutorial...it's so cute!

Thanks for reading...I tag everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment