Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MACtober 4th - Back to MAC Explained!

So let me just start this off by saying that I'm procrastinating right now by not doing homework and studying for my US History test tomorrow...but oh well. I'll try to keep this short yet informative. Also, I wanted to say that I'm going to try to be pre-writing these posts on the w/e so that I can just go online and click publish on those nights where I have a lot of homework or my hour and a half long dance class (ballet and lyric, btw) so for example, the last post, I actually wrote that one Sunday, saved it as a draft and then forgot to hit publish yesterday so I just published that one today and will be publishing this one today too. By the way, this one is gona be published on my blog the day I'm typing this out and writing this, which is October fourth. Just in case you were wondering. But anyway, the point of this blog post, is Back to MAC explained. I'm watching YouTube videos and sometimes I'll see a few comments asking what this wonderful program is, how you can be part of it, etc. I personally have not tried out this program yet but it sounds like it has a great concept and I think I know enough about it to be able to explain it informatively(: So, basically, Back to MAC, you take any six empty MAC containers back to any MAC counter, store, or you can return them online by mailing them, and you get free makeup. Yes, free MAC makeup. I think it's a great idea. It's recycling the old packaging, and recycling is alway good, plus, you get free MAC makeup! If you return your containers either online or at any MAC counter, then you get a free MAC lipstick of your choice. I am not sure whther this applies to Sheen Supreme Lipstick and other Lipsticks besides MAC's "Lipstick" but I think it would just be that because the value is $14.50 like the other options you have if you return the packaging to a MAC store. Bring six empty MAC containers to a MAC store, and guess what? Free lipstick, eyeshadow, lipglass of your choice. I think this is an amazing oppurtunity and the Back to MAC program has a great concept! To return MAC containers online, click here: http://www.maccosmetics.com/giving_back/back_to_mac.tmpl Thanks for reading, please request any MAC related posts in the comments below! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment