Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Urban Decay SALE!

I wanted to blog about the huge Urban Decay sale that is happening right now thre are so many amazing deals that I think are so worth checking out if you love Urban Decay. Personally I have not tried any of their products but I definitely would like to soon, the Naked palette is definitely something that is for sure on my Christmas list (seperate post about that if you're interested) But I wanted to tell you about some of the amazing deals going on right now...I am not sure how long this sale lasts, but I think it's a great deal if you like Urban Decay or would like to try it for the first time, this is something I would suggest taking advantage of. The most amazing deal, I think would have to be the Vegan Palette because it was originally $34 and is now $13. This gorgeous palette comes with six beautiful shadows as well as a 24/7 glide on eye pencil and a travel sized primer potion! That's pretty good, considering the eyeshadows would all be a little over $2 each plus you get a liner and primer! That's an amazing deal especially conidering this is Urban Decay, Speaking of the 24/7 Glide-On Pencils, they are on sale as well, for $9 as opposed to $18.The matte eyeshadow is just $3 as opposed to $18, an AMAZING deal if you like matte shadows. Liquid liner is $7, the bronzer is $12, and guess how much the pigment is? ONE FREAKING DOLLAR. There are also other things on sale. I am not sure if this is a regulr Urban Decay thing...but I do know that the sale right now is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment