Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tumblr Survey

This was on tumblr. And I wanted to answer!

o    1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
FCClosed

o    2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
HaHahaha yesss(:

o    3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
     In!

o    4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
      What?! No.

o    5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
      All the time!

o    6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
      Sometimes lol

o    7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
      Preferably none! But I have to say bees.

o    8: Do you have freckles?
      Nopeee

o    9: Do you always smile for pictures?
      Yep:)

o    10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
      One-word replies when texting!

o    11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
      When I'm running:)

o    12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
      Nope

o    13: What about pooped in the woods?
      Nope

o    14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
      Sometimes! Generally no though :/

o    15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
      No I think it's disgusting! Hahaaa

o    16: How many people have you slept with this week?
      NONE.

o    17: What size is your bed?
      Full

o    18: What is your Song of the week?
      The Story of Us by Taylor Swift

o    19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
      Sure! I think that whole thing is sexist.

o    20: Do you still watch cartoons?
      Spongebob!

o    21: Whats your least favorite movie?
      Anything scary!

o    22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
      it depends what it is (:

o    23: What do you drink with dinner?
      Green tea/orange dry/ sometimes diet coke

o    24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
      Ketchup

o    25: What is your favorite food?
      Chinese food...that and chocolate strawberries!

o    26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
      Any romance movie(:

o    27: Last person who kissed you?
      I haven't had my first kiss yet....lol idk!

o    28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
      Yep I was a girl scout from kindergarten til like sixth grade.

o    29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
      Noooo

o    30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
      I think we had to write a letter to our future selves last yr in school...

o    31: Can you change the oil on a car?
      Nopee

o    32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
      I don't drive

o    33: Ever ran out of gas?
      I don't drive

o    34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
      Toasted turkey and cheddar(:

o    35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
      Leftover Chinese food :D

o    36: What is your usual bedtime?
      8:00....bwahaha lame ik

o    37: Are you lazy?
      When it comes to some things yes, others no.

o    38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
      I still dress up:) I was a nerd last yr, Minnie Mouse this yr!

o    39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
      Tigerrr

o    40: How many languages can you speak?
      English (obv) and a little French

o    41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
      Seventeen mag!

o    42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
      Idk what lincoln logs are...so legos.

o    43: Are you stubborn?
      Sometimes.

o    44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
      Idk...I don't watch either.

o    45: Ever watch soap operas?
      No...boring

o    46: Are you afraid of heights?
      Sometimes....when it gets to a certain point I freak.

o    47: Do you sing in the car?
      Nopee

o    48: Do you sing in the shower?
      I used to but not anymore.

o    49: Do you dance in the car?
      No

o    50: Ever used a gun?
      Nope

o    51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
      School picture day was on Friday

o    52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
      Very much so.

o    53: Is Christmas stressful?
      I love Christmas.

o    54: Ever eat a pierogi?
      A WHAT?

o    55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
      I dont eat pie.

o    56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
      Fashion designer, model, chef, FBI agent, lawyer, marine biologest...

o    57: Do you believe in ghosts?
      Yess

o    58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
      Not recently!

o    59: Take a vitamin daily?
      The gummy kind(:

o    60: Wear slippers?
      I wear flip flops like slippers!

o    61: Wear a bath robe?
      Yess

o    62: What do you wear to bed?
      Pajama pants and a tee shirt

o    63: First concert?
      I hate to say I haven't been to one...yet.

o    64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? '
      Target all the way

o    65: Nike or Adidas?
      Nike

o    66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
      Fritos...I don't like Cheetos.

o    67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
      Noneee

o    68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
      Well I know it means Very Good...

o    69: Ever take dance lessons?
      I still do ballet and lyric:)

o    70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
       Well my bf wants to be a teacher!

o    71: Can you curl your tongue?
      No hahaaa

o    72: Ever won a spelling bee?
      I've won every spelling bee I've been in! True story!

o    73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
       Not that I can remember...but pretty close to it.

o    74: Own any record albums?
      Nooo

o    75: Own a record player?
      Nooo

o    76: Regularly burn incense?
      Incense makes my sis puke and I hate the smell of it. So no.

o    77: Ever been in love?
      Well a crush can technically last four months. After that you're considered to be in love. In fifth grade I liked this boy for eight months or so... and I've liked my bf for over a year...

o    78: Who would you like to see in concert?
      Taylor Swift, Lady A...

o    79: What was the last concert you saw?
       Never seen one :/

o    80: Hot tea or cold tea?
      Lipton Diet Iced Green Tea

o    81: Tea or coffee?
      Iced tea...but I love DQ MooLattes too!

o    82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
      I've never had a snickerdoodle! Hahaah

o    83: Can you swim well?
      Bahaha NO.

o    84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
      Yep!

o    85: Are you patient?
      I'm like the most impatient person ever.

o    86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
      Band<3

o    87: Ever won a contest?
      Yep in third grade I won this electric department calender contest thing!

o    88: Ever have plastic surgery?
      No! And I never plan to!

o    89: Which are better black or green olives?
      I only like black(:

o    90: Can you knit or crochet?
      Yep I can do both

o    91: Best room for a fireplace?
      Living room.

o    92: Do you want to get married?
      Eventually, if I find someone I want to be w forever, then yes<333

o    93: If married, how long have you been married?
     I'm not married

o    94: Who is your celebrity crush?
      Tyler Seguin...Bruins #19

o    95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
      Nopee

o    96: Do you have kids?
      Noooo

o    97: Do you want kids?
      In like 15 years maybe!

o    98: Whats your favorite color?
      It changes...currently I love coral!
o    99: Do you miss anyone right now?
       I'd be lying if I said no.
99: Do you miss anyone right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment