Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Homecoming dress idea!

So, I'm in middle school. Meaning I don't have homecoming or anything like that. But if I did, this would so be my dress... http://www.jovani.com/homecoming-dresses/171755-9270 it is absolutely gorgeous...however the price tag is not. At $440, this one's quite expensive. I found our about this one through Seventeen magazine, it is in the october issue. this one is really cute. I do have a dance toward the end of this year. Luckily my mom can sew...this is so the dress I'm gonna have her make. I was thinking of maybe turquoise instead? Unfortunately I can't post a picture of the dress, because the picture online is copyrighted, so go check it out for yourself by clicking the link, and check out other Jovani dresses too. They're all so glam!

No comments:

Post a Comment