Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

MUSIC. Aka LIFE.


For anyone who doesn't know...music is my life. In fact, I'm listening to music right now, as I type this post...Innocent by Tayor Swift, which is, btw, an amazing song. I guess this post is gonna be about...how I deteremine my favorite song...sounds simple, I know. It kind of is. Basically, I think there's a song for every situation. I KNOW there's a song for every situation, at least that I've been through. So whatever I'm going through at the moent, generally love-life-wise, that's my favorite song... for example, if I say, just met someone and they were absokuely AMAZING then I guess you could say Enchanted might be my favorite song. Or sometimes it involves other things. Fortunately, thankfully, I've never been bullied...let's say I was. Then my favorite song would be "Perfect" by P!nk. I find that I love Taylor Swift songs and nine times out of ten my favorite song is by her. Anyway, I get that this post is random...haha.But for some reason I felt like I had to post it. Oh, and I bet you're wondering what my favorite song right now is...changing like every other second between "Mine," "Forever and Always," and "The Story of Us," all by Taylor Swift. xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment