Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blushes and Bronzers

My mom would be one of those people that likes her Christmas shopping done early. So, with a little over two months to go until Christmas, she has asked me to start working on my Christmas list...let me say that most of the things on the list are makeup products. I'll post my list later closer to Christmas if you want to see it. But anyway, I was having quite a hard time trying to decide what blush I wanted, or, what blush and bronzer. I finally decided that I like my current bronzer, which is Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer in Sunkissed, and I highly reccomend that. I am still, however, stuck trying to decide what blush I want...I have narrowed it down to the following: Benefit Bella Bamba, NARS Orgasm, MAC Pinch o' Peach, and MAC Gentle (a mineralize blush) and I am leaning towards MAC Gentle. I currently use Clinique's Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in Pink Blush. I don't think it is very pigmented and I have quite a hard time getting it to show up at all, even if I put my finger in it to try and swatch it, I can get barely any color. So I am definitely considering MAC's Gentle Mineralize Blush. So, if any of you have tried any of those blushes, would you please let me know? Thanks:)

MAC Gentle Mineralize Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment