Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck ♥

I figured I'd relate my last post (bout music) to beauty in this one, by talking b=about my new favorite scent in the whole world...Taylor Swift Wonderstruck...notes are of freesia, green te, apple blossom, raspberry, and dewberry. Personally I love fruity romantic scents like this one. I have not tried the actual perfume (yet;) but I was able to smell one of those little flaps on my Seventeen magazine...and omg, heaven. This perfume smells like nothing else I've ever smelled...yummy. This perfume, available at Sephora, is $49.50 for a 1.7 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray, $59.50 for 3.4 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray, $18 for a 0.33 oz. Eau de Parfum Roll-On, and then the gift set is $55 and includes a 1.7 oz. Eau de Parfum, a 3.4 oz. Body Spray, and a 0.17 Eau de Parfum Spray. The scent's style is described as sparkling, blushing, and enchanted. I LOVE the song Enchanted, and this perfume remnds me of it exactly. In fact, if you've heard the song before I bet you recognize the name wonderstruck. This perfume is absolutely what I would say is fruity yet romantic at the same time, and hat's my favorite thing in the world. Fruity scents are my favorite ever, an romance is totally...enchanted ;) The bottle is gorgeous as well. Some people say it looks cheap, but I think it's very pretty, and more importantly, the scet is absolutely delicious. http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=Taylor%20Swift This is for sure something on my Christmas list. Unfortunately, scents and perfumes give my dad a headache :( so I'm so asking for the mini roll-on one! I think it's very cute and of course smells amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment