Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

5 Amazing "Slow" Songs ♥

It has been quite a while since I last did a post about music, so I figured it was time to do a music post. My favorite song at the moment is actually a "slower" song, so I figured this would be the perfect topic to write this entry about! Haha yes, slower songs can be boring, but some are actually decent lol. Btw, yes, these are in order - the last one is my fav :) All of these can be listened to for free at http://www.playlist.com/ with the exception of number 5!
5. To Find Perfect by Alyssa Shouse - Although this song and artist are not very popular, the song is absolutely fantastic. It's just amazingness, and Alyssa herself made a lyric video for it on YouTube! Go check her out: http://www.youtube.com/alyssashouse524 :) You'll love her songs and music, such a good voice. Definitely worth listening to, personally this is my favorite song by her!
4. Halo by Beyonce - my all-time favorite Beyonce song! Insanely catchy with a good message, I find myself singing it alot. Gets stuck in your head sooo easily lol! My sister and I find ourselves singing this song all the time. It's a great song, and one of Beyonce's best, for sure! Go listen to it!
3. F**kin' Perfect by P!nk - I've featured this song in several blog posts before. I love this one, it is my favorite song by P!nk! Personally, I think it has a good message, and is a very catchy tune! Luckily, there is also a clean version lol. This song is tempting to sing in the shower :) lol. I love it, personally, definitely some of P!nk's best work, I'd love to see more songs like this. It's definitely one of my favs.
2. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum - This song isn't really "slow" but it's slow enough to be in this blog post :) I just recently discovered this song also, when Lady Antebellum was nominated for some award at the Kids Choice Awards. I've heard this song many times before, but I never could figure out who sang it. I'm so happy I did, because this is one of the most amazing songs in like, the whole world. It has a good message. And this song is good for long, boring car trips. It's slow, but still has a nice rhythm to it and is very well wirtten.
1. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol - best song ever, at least right now. This song, and also this group, is not very popular, but they definitely deserve recognition. This song is amazingly good, I discovered it when my geography teacher played it during a test. The lyrics are nice, and the song is sooo amazing. I like to listen to it during long car rides, and when I can't sleep lol. It's awesome  - I find that it's often on repeat on my iPod :D

Haha that was my list :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment