Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

No, I'm not allowed to show my face!

If there's one question I get asked the most, it's "Why aren't you allowed to show your face?" or, "Can you show your face?"Well, I've answered this question sooo many times! I just wanted to address the issue "formally" - blog style lol! No, I'm not allowed to show my face, it's my parents' rule, and without following it , I wouldn't be making videos at all. I don't know why I'm not allowed to, I'm just not. If I was allowed to, I totally would, and I would be able to do tutorials and a ton more videos that I can't do now. I'm also not allowed to tell you guys my name/age... Well, Ali, is actually an alibi lol, just because I didn't want to be nameless haha. It was inspired by the TV show Pretty Little Liars... well, no duh, I'm kinda obsessed. And my age? I'll give you this: I'm a few years older than 10. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment