Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

I love my water!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If there's one thing I cannot live without, it's my flavored water. My Aquafina Raspberry Flavor Splash. Not only is it beyond amazing, but it is a necessity. Water is one of the 3 main things people need to stay alive! And flavored water is just an added bonus! Especially Aquafina Raspberry Flavored Water! Only the best water for the best blogger :P hahaha jk. Bt seriously. Best. Water. Ever. It's the one thing I'm always craving. My flavored water. I could never live without it. I don't know how I did before discovering it! It'slike, sooo much better than regular water! Flavored water makes regular water seem, like, well, sewer water or something. No offense. That's just a simile. :) But seriously, gom try it NOW! Because you won't regret it. I am absolutely obsessed. I really need to make a video all about it. And it's not like me to make a video about something like water. But it changes your life! Right now there is no flavored water in the house. I think I'm gonna die. Lucky for me my school sells it, but still! I'm in love with the stuff! It's an addiction. I love raspberries, and water is a necessity! Put em together and what do you get? Flavored water! Duh! Go to this website NOW: http://www.aquafina.com/ Well, finish reading this post first... flavored water is da bom! Go try it, if you dare... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment