Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Yeay for a new cell phone!

I got a new phone. It happened last Monday. I got the Samsung Gravity 3 - my last one was the Samsung Gravity 2, so this new phone is basically the updated version of my old phone. This is my 3rd cell phone, my first being the Motorola Rizr 2 years ago. Well, a little more than that. But anyway. This new phone has several new features that I like, such as the Faves thing. And the ability to store tons more photos. And the bigger screen. And the layout of the QWERTY keyboard, which isn't quite bad once you get used to it. I preferred the coor of my old phone but the color of this one is still nice - it's blue. Kind of bright, but decent. I like it. I had originally wanted the Samsung Gravity Touch because it has always been my dream to own a phone with both a touch screen AND a QWERTY keyboard. And it didn't require a web service. But this post isn't about that it's about the Gravity 3. What else is there to say? I guess there isn't a lot of difference from my old phone. The keyboard layout is different and there is quite a bit of space between the buttons, but this phone isn't bad once I got used to it, which took just a few days. Even though both this and the Gravity 2 had a 2 megapixel camera, it seems as if this one has much better quality. I find that quite strange. But ok, whatever. Also, this came with preinstalled games, such as The Sims 3 Demo, Guitar Hero 5 Demo, and Bubble Bash 2. Plus a ton more. I mean it's taken quite a while to get used to this new phone, but I'm happy with it. If only it had that touch screen... Hahaha. I need to get a case for it still. I wad thinking one of those hard cases from those stations in the mall. Like the pretty bedazzled ones, or with animal print...not quite sure yet lol. And now I'm not sure. Did I already blog about this topic already? Sorry, my brain is kind of asleep hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment