Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Monte Carlo ♥

Is the movie I want to see. I got my Seventeen magazine for the month of May 2011 yesterday, and that movie was in the magazine. It looked good, I could tell from the picture that was there, then I looked up trailers and plots about the movie. It looks amazing, comes out July 1st of this year, and is definitely something I want to go see. From what I know so far, based on the trailer, it is aboyut 3 girls who travel to Paris, and while escaping from their "luxury" hotel, one of them, Grace (Selena Gomez) is mistaken for a wealthy heiress? It sounds amazing lol and would be just the kind of movie that I would want to go see.. Haha I should do that for my birthday, go with a group of friends to see this movie...its starring Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, and Katie Cassidy, I think those are their names, I'm just remembering this off the top of my head lol. But I really want to see this...haha Ive always wanted to go to Paris myself....I'mkind of mad that this movie doesn't come out until July, because I don't think I can wait that long lol

No comments:

Post a Comment