Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Life without Pretty Little Liars?!?!

Of course I would never allow that to happen. I'm sure everyone reading this knows my obsession over Pretty Little Liars! But it's been a while since I blogged about it! And that's because the season finale was quite a while ago, and it ended with a shocking cliffhanger! Which of course did nothing but make you want more lol. But Pretty littlwe LIars is never not in my life. I'm reading the books at the moment haha, I actually just finished Wicked, the 5th book in the series, next is Killer lol. Pretty Little Liars is like, the best thing since sliced bread, at least in my opinion lol. But seriously. I've went over the plot several times on this blog already, so I won't go over it again and waste time blogging about things I've already went over. Lol. Anyway, of course I found a way to incorporate PLL into my life even while the TV show isn't on. Haha the first season is on DVD in June I think I definitely will be asking for that for my bday. I can't wait for the second season to come out on June 22nd... sigh, I hate waiting. Pretty little Liars is an obsession for me. Each juicy detail... sigh lol. Sounds cheesy lol.... I could never live without Pretty Little Liars, I don't know what I did for entertainment before PLL haha. Well there is always Twilight, but, yeah, PLL is a hndred bazillion million times better. Everything about it is just more interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment