Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

That awesome lil' yellow guy.

Yeah, that's right. Spongebob Squarepants! Lol I have been obsessed with this show for quire a long time now - it's absolutely amazingness!!! The lil' yellow sponge goes on so many adventures... my personal fav would have to be when he and his best friend Patrick Star go to Shell Cty to get the crown and save the day! Aka The Spongebob Squarepants movie... the whole story is just so sweet, I love it! Hehe I'm almost as obsessed with Spongebob as I am Pretty Little Liars... I'm over-obsessed with both :) Haha Spongebob is just an amazing show that's been going strong for over 10 years! That's right, 10 years! And not many shows go on for ten years! But this show is SPECIAL! And watch-worthy. Definitely a watch-worthy show that you like, totally HAVE to check out, because it is overly-amazing. Who could of thought someone who lives in a pineapple under the sea could have such an interesting life?!?! Or that little sea star named Patrick who lives under a rock? And who could've thought someone could love their job as much as Spongebob loves his? But ok, yeah, flipping Krabby Patties DOES sound like a dream job... hehe I'd love to do it. So happy that Spongebob is on like, every day now. Look, I know it's probably supposed to be  a little kid show for like, 5 year olds, I'm kind of obsessed, even at my age (which I'm not allowed to give out, unfortunately) but let's just say some people would consider me too old to be watching Spongebob Squarepants... but haha no. I still am in love with the show, it's my second favorite for suressss... giggle :)

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?!?!
Answer: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!

Oh yeahhhh, 2 best friends! Patrick is my favorite character on the show lol

No comments:

Post a Comment