Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Where have I been?

Where have I been for the past 8 days? Not blogging, obviously. Yes, that's right, it's been 8 days since I last posted a real post, 5 minutes ago I posted a mini post just saying I'm back and all that. But ok, my story begins. Mostly, I just haven't had the time to blog, i've had several tests and quizzes lately. And quite a bit of homework. And I, as you know, tend to procastinate quite often, so that is my main excuse. Next, dance. Yep, I dance lol and as our dance recital nears, what does that mean? It means a lot more practice, and more hard work and effort, leaving me tired and not in a bloggy mood. But I still try. Normall I blog from my iPod, but there will be days when I blog from my computer. Today is one of those blog from my iPod days. Not that that has anything to do with this. But yeah. Then, I went on a mini vacation - I'm not going to tell you where, because then you could guess where I lived. So let's just say it was on the coast, I guess you could say that. The drive was about an hour and a half, and I didn't have either computer access or wifi, so no blogging there. Unfortunately. I'll post all about that trip probably next. Not positive next, dont hold me to that. But it was alot of fun, I just got back yesterday... So, it's been a pretty hectic, crazed week. I hope to be back to my normal blogging schedule relatively soon. And YouTube. It's been quite a while since I last posted a video, and I really wanted to make one, I'm not quite sure what I should make one on. Maybe an update? Just photos from my vacation if the beach, at night? Hmmm... Leave me suggestions, s'il vous plaît! Thanks, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment