Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HoPpY eAsTeR!

HoPpY eAsTeR, to those who celebrate it! So, obviously, today is Easter, and I wanted to write a basic blog post :) So this morning my sister and I woke up at like, 6 ish, went downstairs at 6:30, collected eggs, opened baskets, etc. Btw, I'll be doing an Easter haul probably later today and will upload it ASAP! But anyway, I went to church at 9:30, just got back. My grandparents are coming later today, so that's pretty much my Easter. Another thing: I got this face scrub in my Easter basket, I tried it out and I love it! It does what it says it will. A review on it will be coming soon, it's St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It also smells amazing :) So I guess that's all I wanted to say, was to wish you guys a happy Easter if you celebrate it! I'll try to film a haul video later today, but for now, ttfn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment