Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

How fast can you type?!?!

I love typing lol. Idk why, I just do. I'd say I type pretty fast, I have no idea how many words per minute, but overall pretty fast. And although I usually don't, I can type without looking at the keyboard, although I do tend to make quite a few mistakes that way haha. I don't exactl type in that stupid traditional way, I never have. I type just whatever is easiest and wherever the keys are on the keyboard. Hahaha. See, I get most of my practice from my phone, I text alot, good thing I have unlimited texting lol. I hate typing the stupid traditional way though, I'm way too slow that way lol. I text on my phone alot, obviously with the QWERTY keyboard. Haha what else is there to say about this topic...??? Idk lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment