Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

New video ideas?

Okay, guys, do you have any video ideas for me? I'm kindof out of video ideas. I'm definitely planning on doing an Easter Haul on Sunday, and an updated makeup collection video sson, possibly another updated what's in my bag video, and possibly a nail tutorial, or another hair tutorial. I haven't done a review in a while, definitely thinking about making a review video for like, a makeup remover or something. What I want to know is, do you guys have any ideas for me? Like, do you want to ee more lyric videos? I've made one lyric vid before btw. Do you want to see some craft videos? Lol I actually made one but somejhow it went missing on my computer... Do you want bloopers? Cooking videos? Tell me what kind of videos you guys want to see on my channel, and I'd be more than happy to film them for you! Please don't be afraid to request a specific video, either! I want to be making more videos that I know you guys will want to watch and will be able to enjoy! Please leave a comment below, or stop by my channel and comment! Thanks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment