Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dentists, French Bees, Origami Roses, Music, and Pretty Little Liars!

Bonjour. Salut. Hola. Ciao. Hello. Hi. Hahahhhhhh my dentist appointment was actually ok. She just examined my mouth, and then put new elastic thingys on that funny appliance thingy in my mouth. And the girl who did it I really liked. She's super nice. Sad news is, I need 3 teeth pulled out, and 1 of them is actually loose. I bet if I tried, I could get it out by then!!! Haha. Next thing is, I'm in the French bee tmrw!!! Yeayyy! 3 peeps w the top numerical grades from each hmrm r in the bee, and that includes me :) Awesomeness. I think I need to study some more. Hahahhh origami roses! OMG I finally did it! Thanks RobH0629! Love his tutorials. You should seriously go check em out. I'll post a pic later if I can, mine'as actually somewhat decent. Well, besides the fact that the entire thing is white, but other than that...well, actually, I had to tape it, because my bottom was super loose and the stem kept falling out. Haha. I think I'm gonna try and make another... I've learned the secret to good origami - PATIENCE! If you're not patient, you won't go too far, at least, in the world of origami. Thennnn, there's MUSIC! One of my fav things in life, after friends, fam, shopping, texting.... hahahhh. I've discovered some super awesome songs. 2 that I haven't mentioned in the entry where I listed 50 fav songs. These 2 songs would be.... Hey Baby by Pitbull (My friend Sam made a video to it on YouTube - lexnsamxx, you should go check it ojut! And subscribe, pretty please??) and then, F**kin Perfect by P!nk. I don't know why songs have to have bad words in their titles. It really bugs me. Because then, I'm not technically allowed to buy them, but yet they're SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! Hahahhhh and then I'm debating whether or not to buy the Pretty Little Liars album on iTunes... I don't know if it just came out? Because I'd never heard of it til today...and then again, I only have about $11 on my iTunes account.... I spend money fast when it comes to music lmbo...let's review all the things I've bought since Christmas...Eclipse movie, Ke$ha Animal/Cannibal Album, Teenage Dream by Katy Perry, What the H*ll by Avril Lavigne, Last Friday Night by Katy Perry... and then, of course, I'm debating whether or not to buy Born This Way, by Lady Gaga. A little weird, but super good at the same time... in a really weird way hahaha. I really need to catch up on my PLL. I haven't seen the last 3 eps... which I CANNOT BELIEVE! Thank goodness they upload em online!!! <3 you, ABC Fam!!! I am starting to like Toby a little more though...hmmm....as Spencer Abbott (sparkleshinebeautify) said, he's become super likable. And I know I've mentioned this person before, but if you are a fan of Pretty Little Liars, you HAVE to go sub to Moon351on YouTube! Uploads of scenes of couples on PLL. For example... Pretty Little Liars 1x17 The New Normal Aria and Ezra scenes, etc. Sooooo good. Thanks so much!!! And then, a shoutout to Spencer!!! Hahahhhhhh based on what was said in her second to last entry, <#### you too, Spence! xoxo! Go check out and follow her blog... http://www.sparkleshinebeautify.blogspot.com/ - she blogs about beauty, fashion, PLL, and randomness! <3333

Haha guess that's all, cuz I gotta go study for a French bee, French quiz, math quiz (well, technically it's pre-algebra, which is 10x worse...), geog test...this is gonna be a busy week :)

xo,
Ali <333

1 comment: