Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain"

OMG. Like my fav quote ever, just randomly hahah. One thing that I love is inspirational quotes...no wonder I'm following so many of those quoter people on Twitter. A good quote says everything...quotes are like, the best! That happens to be my favorite quote, which I just discovered on Blair Fowler's latest post. That happens to be my fave!!! http://www.blairfowler.blogspot.com/ fyi. Either way, what's your favorite quote? If I were ever to do a contest on YouTube my question would be something like, "What is your favorite inspirational quote any why?" Lol I'll have to do a contest sometime soon haha. Anyway, quotes say so much, all in one little quote. They're like their own little fable...well, ok, not really, but both a quote and a fable have a moral. Quotes would be an awesome thing to put in your room above your bed...ok, yeah, that was juicystar07's idea. I got this picture from her blog, but I just think this room is absolutely perfect! UIf only my room looked like this (ok, with a teeny tiny bit of purple added in hahahh)


I like this quote as well. It's a classic quote... who doesn't like a classic quote?!?! There are a ton of other good ones out there as well. If you have a Twitter, you HAVE to follow @OMGwhatateen
(www.twitter.com/OMGwhatateen) these tweets aren't really quotes, more things that most teens do...I RT them alllll the time lol. Then you should follow The Notebook for some good quotes as well. Who doesn't love a good quote?!

xo, ali

No comments:

Post a Comment