Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

YOUTUBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ok, so I guess I should blog to make up for the 2 days that I missed. I guess I should blog about YouTube, because it's like, my pride and joy. Jk lol. But anyway, I have 98 subbies, trying to get to 100! So if you know anyone that would be happy to subscribe, tell them about my channel! I thank every one of my subscribers for supporting me on YouTube! Thanks so much! ♥ xo! Once I get to 100, I really feel like I should do a giveaway! I'm not positive about this, but I was thinking that I could pick up a few prizes on Wednesday when I go shopping :) What would you guys like the prizes to be??? Of course, there has to be a few rules, also, and what you have to do to be entered in the contest!!! I was thinking either you would have to make a video response, or post a comment answering a question that I give to you.... I don't think I'll just do enter me, it seems too easy. So as of now, I was thinking, "What's your favorite spring fashion?" or something along those lines. Of course, every contest or giveaway has rules, so here are mine:
♥ You must be a subscriber. I will be checking!
♥ You must be over 18 or have permission to give out your mailing address.
♥ You must comment only once with the answer to my question. Anyone who comments more than once will be disqualified.
♥ The contest is only open in the United States.

Hmmm...I guess that's just a rough draft. I don't even know if I'll be doing this thing. It depends if I can get my hands on some cool prizes...I was thinking... nail polish maybe? Or some cute jewelry from Forever 21? Of course, I'll also subscribe to the winner, give them a shoutout, feature them in my next STL video, and box them for a month! I really hope I am able to do this, because it would definitely be super exciting to do my first giveaway! Comment and let me know what you think!

xo,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment