Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

La Famille

So I have this big family album thingy to make for French, and it's due, like, Monday, the 28th. And it was assigned like, 2 weeks ago. I have all my captions typed out, and am working on selecting pictures, right now, as I type, I'm actually saving pictures and emailing pictures from other computers and all that. Then, all I really have to do is select the pictures I'd like to use, and print them out, then edit my captions, print those, cut them out, glue, and decorate. Haha. And I waited quite a long time, and as you know, if you've read some of my previous posts, I am a big procastinator harhar. I mean, I get straight A's and stuff, but usually, I won't study for a big test or start a project till like, a few days before it's due. But hey, I still get straight A's in fact, on my last report card, I got straight A+s, with the exception of 2 As. Hahah. And one of them was actually in gym...lol. Anyway, my pictures are taking forever to send...haha. Well, I guess they've sent now... sorry, I'm pretty sure this is a boring blog....but it's gonna be fun picking picures and decorating....I got pretty pink paper...lol the color is called "Mauve Ice" lol. It's all big and square and 12x12...hehe. I can't wait to dp the decorating part of everything...it's gonna be fun...I guess this is kindof, in a way, a "scrapbook" well, not exactly, but similar, and I love scrapbooking. It's so fun. Should I start a craft channel on YouTube??? Hmmm... well anyway, my captions haha, are gonna be the death of me, I swear. I need to go back and do accents.... all that "fun" stuff. NOT. Oh well, I guess Frecnh is my favorite subject... it's interesting (c'est interresant) lol of course I meant to put an accent aigo on that e, but yeah. Hahahha. I guess I'm boring you now, so I guess I'll go back to working on my project. I'll blog later tonight if I get the chance!!!
xoxo,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment