Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shopping. (Shop•ping) Noun: Ali's favorite pasttime!

Oh don't you love my creative titles hahah. Lol. So I had a half day for parent teacher confrences (yeayyy) so I went shopping w two of my friends (yeayyy) hahah most of the things on my list I didn't get, sadly. But anyway. I shall list the items I purchased. And no, I am not trying to brag. Okkkkk...
1) Shirt at Abercrombie Kids. It's a white v-neck tee, with roses and little silver gems. Sooo pretty! Absolutely loooove that. Hahah it's a bit tight since it's a medium, but hey, it still fits pretty decently.
2) Sunglasses at Forever 21. Sooo awesome! Almost every time I've bought new sunglasses, they've either broken, or they got too small. So I really needed sunglasses, and I finally bought some. First of all they're HUGE! I love big, oversized things... rings, necklaces, headbands, sunglasses, whatever. So my glasses are awesomeness.
3) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in "I Love Shoes". The scent is called Stylish Strawberry. Smells amazing, not to mention I absolutely love the name.
4) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in "Peach Bellini". Smells amazingggg! I love, love, LOOOVE tropical, fruity scents. So I think that was absolutely perfect! Smells awesome x 1,000,000. It's one of my fav B&BW scents ever.
5) I got a charm bracelet at Claire's. I went with my 2 friends, so we got a set of those 3 way best friends charm bracelets. Mine has a little ice cream cone on it. So cute!

So yeah, I only bought 5 things. I think it came to $20 something, which isn't bad. I sooo wish I could've gotten a few more things though... a new bathing suit, MAC Kissable Lipcolour, and of course, heat protectant. And more lol. I'm such a shopaholic (:

I'm so mad that I forgot to get a prize for my giveaway...hmm... I'll have to try and get something this w/e?!?! Idk if I'm even doing this giveaway. I think I should though. Because it's my way of saying...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST SUBBIES EVER! LOVE YOU ;) XOXO

I <3 u!
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment