Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Everyday Makeup Routine!

Basically this is just gonna be a simple post, but this is pretty much my veryday makeup routine! This is what I do everyday pretty much! Enjoy :)

Okay, so first, I do my eyeshadow, I used to use Clinique Eyeshadow Duo in "Like Mink" the lighter beige color right from lashline all the way up to browbone, the darker chocolate-y color all over the lid, then blended together simply using a defining eye brush, oddly enough. Now, I use Clinique Eyeshadow Duo in "Strawberry Fudge" same process, the pink from lashline to browbone, the chocolate color on my lid. Then, I just use Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Black Coffee just on my waterline, only from the outer corner in about halfway. Next, I curl my lashes using an eyelash curler I got as a gift, then finish my eye look with Maybelline Great Lash mascara.

For cheeks, I just use a blush brush to dust Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Peony just on my apples, then I use the same brush and dust Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer in Sunkissed on my cheekbones.

To finish the look, I just use Burt's Bees Super Glossy Natural Lip Shine in Sweet Pink - I love this gloss, it's super moisturizing and 100% natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment