Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Unusual Food Combo #1: Seasoned Fries and Homemade Whipped Cream

I don't really feel like talking about food right now, because it's 6:07, and I just finished dinner. And I'm so full. I feel unhealthy lol. For lunch I had a Sprite, and McDonald's, and for dinner, I had two slices of four-cheese pizza, seasoned fries, sparkling pink lemonade (YUM!) and then for dessert, an I've cream sandwich, and of course, seasoned fries, dipped in homemade whipped cream. First off let me just say, the fries/whipped cream combo isn't nearly as bad as you'd think. And, it's way filling. I only had like ten or so fries and they completely filled me. I had just seasoned fried from some store-brand in this bag, just called "Seasoned Fries" then I just had this homemade whipped cream my mother made earlier. I think it was like heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and sugar? Something like that. But when you put seasoned fries, slightly spicy yet oh so delicious, with homemade whipped cream, sweet creamy goodness, you get a food-lover's heaven. It is absolutely delicious! It tastes like a mix if both, so it's sweet and spicy at the same time. Because the fries and the whipped cream are like total opposites, right? You have heavy, greasy, spicy French fries, with light, fluffy, sweet, creamy whipped cream. Oh so amazing! You have to try it out! And then you have to post a comment telling me how you liked it! I absolutely love that combo! It's so good! Of course, you don't have to use homemade whipped cream, you could just get some ReddiWhip or CoolWhip or whatever, but I personally prefer homemade, because it tastes the best. This combo? It's amazing and totally worth it. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment