Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

FOOD Review: Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream Ice Cream!

So, as I've mentioned before, my birthday is this coming Saturday, July twenty-third. Instead of cake or cupcakes or donuts or something like that, I decided I want Ben & Jerry's ice cream, because one of my fruiends told me about it and how good it was, so I just had to try it. Not only that, but the description sounds amazing.His favorites are Imagine Whirled Peace and Americone Dream, I actually got two thingies of Imagine Whirled Peace for my birthday, but I got one of those little mini thingies in Americone Dream to try. It was amazing, it's like, a new era of ice cream, seriously. Americone Dream is officialy described by Ben & Jerry's as "Vanilla Ice Cream with a Caramel Swirl & Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces." And it was exactly that! It tasted even better than it sounds, which is pretty impossible. This is definitely my all-time favorite ice cream, it's so good! The caramel swirl is amazing, and of course the fudge-covered waffle cone pieces, which would be absolutely delicious even on their own! This ice cream is definitely a yummy summer treat :) And of course I had to take pictures of the container!

No comments:

Post a Comment