Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Would You Rather: Beauty Edition 2011!

I have another YouTube tag for you, blog style! This one's sort a would you rather, beauty edition! I wasn't really tagged to do this, but it looks interesting and fun, so guess what? I'll be doing it anyway! And I tag anyone that wants to do it! There are fourteen questions. Let's get started with the tag... some of these questions look hard! Oh well.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? I'd lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows. Even a little mascara and some sparkly pink lipgloss can make you still look pretty good. I don't wear like a ton of heavy eyeshadow everyday anyway!
2. Would you rather chop off all of your hair or never be able to cut it again? Hmmm... I'd probably chop off all my hair. At least it could grow back! If I never cut my hair again, then I'd probably have a ton of split ends and all that crap. Hair needs to be cut every once in a while to stay healthy.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? I'm gonna go with pink. I feel like all shades of coral, even though coral is my favorite color (especially paired with metallic silver) I think coral is very bright. I could go with a pale pink and make my cheeks have that sweet pink glow.
4. If you had $1,000 dollars to spend, would you rather spend it on clothes or makeup? If I really did have $1,000 I'd spend some on makeup and some on clothes. But if I could pick only one? I have enough makeup and I'm happy with the makeup I have and how it looks on me! I have a ton of makeup some that I don't even use, I have enough for right now. But there are so many cute clothes out there that I wish I could buy and I'd love to spend $1,000 on clothes! It would be nice to be able to splurge on say, a BCBG.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? I'm going to say, I'm gonna apply lipstick as eyeliner. Some lipsticks come in pink-brown shades I wouldn't mind wearing as an eyeliner, and lipstick probably wouldn't last that long as eyeliner anyway, so it wouldn't be that bad.
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? As much as I love the MAC counter, I like Sephora a little more. Sephora carries more than just one brand, so there would be more colors and varieties of products, I think I'd have more options.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? Definitely lip color. I don't really look that great withany other color lips aside from a light nude lip, I think something like Nars "Turkish Delight" lipgloss would be my color. Red lips wash me out, and I don't think I'd look that great with like a dark or plum lip.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in the winter? I'd go with summer clothes in winter. I think that summer clothes are so much cuter for some reason, flowy tank tops, cute flip flops, shorts, miniskirts, summer dresses...and I don't mind the cold as much as the heat. And I could just layer, too!
9. Would you rather wear dark nails or bright nails all year round? I'd wear darks. For some reason I feel like dark nails flatter my skintone better! I especially like Essie's "Lady Godiva" and I love all the dark shades there are! I love bright nails, too, but dark is what flatters my skintone more.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? Well, my favorite lip product would have to be one of y only lip product, my Burt's Bees Lipgloss in Sweet Pink. My favorite eye product would be my Maybelline Great Lash mascara! I'd give up my lipgloss! I have more lip products than I do eye products, and I love my mascara too much to give it up.
11. Would you rather be able to only wear your hair in a ponytail or in a messy bun? Messy bun for sure. I feel like there are so many different vaiations of the messy bun. Same with the ponytail, but I just like the messy bun look better! I don't know why, I just do! I love my messy bun!
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never be able to use lipgloss again? Aha. This question asks would YOU rather never be able to paint your nails. It never says someone else can't. I'd go get a manicure! Duh! So, I'd never be able to paint my nails again.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or Sharpie them in every day? I'd Sharpie them in every day. Eyebrows make a bigger difference than most people think. I love my eyebrows, I don't know what I'd do without them! So, I need SOME eyebrows, whether they're real eyebrows or Sharpie eyebrows!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? I'll go without nail polish. It doesn't have to be my nail polish. Like in question 12, I can go to a salon and use their nail poluish! But live u a world without makeup or nail polish? No nail polish. Then you wouldn't have to deal with like, chipping, and weak nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment