Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Nars Lip Gloss - Turkish Delight

I've seen this lipgloss on YouTube several times and have always loved the color. Yesterday while shopping, I went to the Sephora store and to the Nars section, and saw this lip gloss in the shade "Super Orgasm" which was a pretty pink-gold. I loved that one, but I still would like to get "Turkish Delight" - this color is exactly the color I've been looking for for quite some time now. If you've been reading my blog since the beginning you know that every now and then I'll be wanting a new lipgloss, usually limited edition (MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Enchantee, MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass in Emancipation...). Luckily, this one is not, this one is one of the most popular shades. The color is described as "pink sherbet" and that's like exactly what it is - pink sherbet type of a color. This lipgloss is beautiful and I know that many beauty gurus on YouTube have it and love it. I'd really love to try out this lipgloss, although it is a bit pricey at $24.00, but compared to MAC, the tube is big (0.28 oz.), and the price of this compared to a MAC lipglass this size is very good. I've seen both tubes in person and I have to say both are about the same size, this one is six dollars last and in an absolutely gorgeous shade. However, this isn't exactly the safest product, it does have one paraben, propylparaben, and some other chemicals. I think I'd be willing to try it out once, but it definitely would not be something I'd use 24/7. I'd describe it as a very pretty milky pink color.

No comments:

Post a Comment