Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Birthday Wishlist

So, my birthday is in six days, on July twenty-third! Which means, I made a birthday wishlist. There are only a few things on here, compared to other lists haha, but I'll show you all of them and why I want them, etc. And then of course, if I were to gt just like, money, that would go into my Tiffany charm bracelet fund. Because if you've been keeping up with my blog, I'm sure you know that I really would like to buy a Tiffany Heart Tag charm bracelet, which is currently at $245, and there's probably luxury tax and so forth, and I don't even have half of $245. But anyway, let's get right to my birthday wishlist :)

1. Twisted by Sara Shepard. Now technically I already got this, but yes, it was an early birthday present from my parents, and I got it the day after it came out on July sixth.I actually just finished it last night and it definitely leaves me wanting more! Luckily, there's a new book coming in December. This, as you probably already know, is the ninth book in the Pretty Little Liars series, which just happens to be my absolute favorite. The TV shoe is also amazing!

2.Victoria's Secret Pink Backpack, in "Electric Pink Dots." This backpack is in a super pretty color with my favorite pattern, polka dots, its the perfect size at 11 3/4"L x 5 1/2"W x 17 1/4"H, and it would just be plain nice to have a backpack for a change, rather than a messenger bag or tote bag, which doesn't distribute weight evenly and can cause shoulder pain! This one is really very cute, one of the cutest backpacks I've ever seen, and is definitely affordable at $39.50. In the picture, it's the pink one.
3. Victoria's Secret Pink Scoopneck Favorite Tee - I've always wanted a shirt from here, and I finally found one, and I can finally probably fit into it lol. This one is really pretty and pink - well, it's white, with pretty pink and black lettering. From the model on the website, it looks like I'd really like the fit, too! This would be great for back-to-school!
4. MAC Eyeshadow "Bronze" - I've been searching for a perfect bronze shade, and I finally found one I think I'll like. This bronze shade is called "Bronze" Aside from being a beautiful color o wear on the lid or in the crease, I'd be so excited to finally get something from MAC. I've heard great things about this color and seen amazing pictures! It is a Frost, and one of MAC's online bestsellers!

5. Pantene Straighten and Smooth Creme - Everyone always says my hair is so soft, but actually, I put a ton of heat on it between my blowdryer and flatiron! This product will make my hair even softer and smoother, as well asprevent frizz from too much heat! Definitely a hair must-have :)

Can you tell I'm a girly-girl? Hahaha.





No comments:

Post a Comment