Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm backkk :)

I know the last time I wrote on this blog was July 3rd, that's 13 days ago! I definitely have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to blogging, and also, YouTube. I know I had said before that because it was summer, I would be able to log on to my blog and YouTube more, but that is definitely not the case. I have been extremely busy lately, I don't exactly know how, but I just never found a time to log on to this blog or YouTube, or even my Twitter, which  do update every once in a while from my phone via text. Let's see what's happened in the past few weeks... well, let's see, there's a really long story from this past week, which I'm not gonna explain on this blog, I went on vacation one week, I've been catching up on all the latest episodes of Pretty Little Liars, I've been reading, alot, mainly the new book in the PLL series, Twisted, which is the best book by far, and oh, yes, summer reading, which is required and it absolutely sucks. Yesterday was my sister's birthday, which means a huge party with a ton of seven year olds. And of course I had to warch the new Spongebob special :) And I saw Mr. Popper's Penguins, which was a really good movie, maybe I'll do a movie review on this blog! Oh, and I really have to see the Winnie the Pooh movie! My birthday is actually just one week from today, and I'm still not sure what I'll do for that...I was thinking lunch w a friend then shopping after! Another vacay in a few weeks too, this summer is an extrememly busy one for me, and I'm sorry I haven't blogged in so long! I'm back now though, and will be catching up, or trying to, at least, hahaha, so keep checking back on this blog for new posts to read! My next one will probably be a fashion one, I was thinking, cutout tops? I've seen a lot lately and they all look so cute! And then, maybge some about some iPod touch/iPhone apps? Let me know what you want to see on this blog! And also on YouTube, no, I did not forget about my 1 year anniversary, I remembered two days ago, and was actually cunting down since about a week ago! Okay, as Tigger says (I think, it's been a loooonnnnggg time) but, TTFN! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment