Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

50 Questions Tag!

I found this tag on meghanrosette's blog, go check out her answers: http://meghanrosette.blogspot.com/2011/02/50-random-questions-tag.html but i thought it would be fun to do this simple 50 questions tag. It sounds interesting. Therefore, I shall do it and post it to this sexy blog. Bwahaha. Anyway, because I'm bored and wanna answer random questions, here we go:
  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- Probably sitting here, on my computer. I'm addicted. 
  2. Who are you in love with?- I don't have a boyfriend. I'm not in love with anyone.
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- I hope not. Ew.
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- My lipgloss, my shirt, my magazine, my purse.
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- 2 days ago
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- Nopeee
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yep
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- I have no idea. Prob last Monday.
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- Nope
  10. Are you hot?- H*ll yes.
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Iced Green Tea - the citrus kind.
  12. What are you wearing right now?- Denim shorts and a tee shirt
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don't have a car .
  14. Last food that you ate?- Ice cream sandwich :)
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- At home probably.
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Do panties count? Lmao. 
  17. When is the last time you ran?- Uh....never? Lol
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- Uh....none? I hate sports.
  19. What is your favorite animal?- Penguins. The baby kind.
  20. Your dream vacation?- Fiji with my bffs
  21. Last person's house you were in?- My own. Aside from that, my sister's friend's.
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? Idk... I've never had a serious injury, thankfully.
  23. Have you been in love?- Nopee...I don't fall in love easily. But then again, I've never had a boyfriend. I'm still young
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Yep - all my friends from school:)
  25. Last play you saw?- The Nutcracker - I go every year with my grandmother and cousin 
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- Smelling yummy.
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- Sleeping.
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- I don't have MySpace.
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- Hopefully it's to the mall.
  30. Ever go to camp?- Dance camp, and cosmotology camp.
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- I still am. High honors every time:) 
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- If penguins can fly. And who my first boyfriend/kiss will be.
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Not at the moment. It's Sunday. I'm lazy.
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- I wish I wasn't. Unfortunately yes
  35. Where is your best friend?- At her house. I wish we were shopping.
  36. How is your best friend?- Wanting to go shopping...like me. 
  37. Do you have a tan?- Yep...it's summer!
  38. What are you listening to right now?- Some cooking show my dad's watching 
  39. Do you collect anything?- Makeup , clothes, pencils.
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- A from Pretty Little Liars.  
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- Never have been. Hope I never do.
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Yes.
  43. What does your last text message say?- "I want a sexy HCO one!" - Annie
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- Noooo
  45. Last time you took a shower?- Last night.
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- Nope
  47. What is your heritage?- I'm from Candyland. JK. That would be cool though.
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Yes
  49. Are you rich?- Some people think I am. But I'm not.
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Sleepingggg

No comments:

Post a Comment